Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oh DMV...

How could I have thought that the DMV would have a problem renewing my drivers license? 

After about an hour of waiting, the man at the counter barely paused before asking me -
"Which finger CAN I use?" (in place of a thumb print)

Then I was sent me to another line where I waited with three smiling teenagers (and their moms) to get our pictures taken.  Not sure who was happier.

Official license will be in the mail in the next couple of weeks.

The next step is to pick a car.
Although I'm getting pretty good at starting a normal car, I think I want one with a push button start. 
Chris sent me this list of affordable cars (no ferraris for me) with keyless systems:



ford fiesta
ford focus
kia rio
mazda3
nissan versa hatch
nissan sentra
nissan altima
toyota camry
toyota prius
hyundai veloster
hyundai elantra

Any suggestions?
















           

3 comments:

  1. I've driven the altima (a loaner when my xterra was in the shop). I had the hybrid, but overall I was very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standby. I'm going to consult with Shawn on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of those choices the ford focus or the Hyundai veloster are prolly both the best choices for the money and options. Plus the warranty on the Hyundai is phenomenal . Never really looked into push button as a stock option but, we can add the feature to any car for you. Along with remote start .

    ReplyDelete