Sunday, December 9, 2012

Going solo

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.

I haven't posted in awhile.
Guess I am starting to feel like my life is becoming as unremarkable as it was pre-Maui.

I can happily report that I survived my first week of living solo. 
Sure I considered using a hammer to open a pasta sauce jar and I am glad that there are no cameras to see how I get through the day, but I now have proof it's possible. 

I even upped the degree of difficulty by riding my cruiser to the store and buying 3 bags of groceries today...after a morning swim in the Pacific with the gang.



4 comments:

  1. Kick Ass!!

    How about something like this:

    http://www.activemobility.co.uk/bottle-openers-c223_53_56/mighty-lever-bottle-opener-p-329.html

    Or this:
    http://www.activemobility.co.uk/bottle-openers-c223_53_56/hand-held-undo-opener-p-1023.html

    Love from the LBC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bern
      I definitely need to consider buying a gadget.
      I spent 15 minutes trying to open a new jar of sauce.
      Lesson learned: Open all packaging BEFORE starting to cook.

      Delete
  2. Oh John, Just the other week I had to have my PB and J sandwich after Brian got home from school because I could not open the jam jar. I might be needing a gadget too.

    ReplyDelete